Caring for families…
Serenity Hospice Care was founded by Nurses and Physicians in 2006 who had a passion and commitment in caring for people. We started providing care in 2006 and are now currently serving patients’ and their families in 22 rural counties in Georgia. We currently have clinical offices located throughout South Georgia. Today, we employ highly skilled nurses, chaplains, physicians, social workers and volunteers. The compassion and quality of care offered at Serenity Hospice is the result of those who do the caring.
We at Serenity believe in the following… Quality Care
- Serenity will strive to provide the highest quality of care for the patient and their family. Compassion
- Serenity will be there for the patient and their family any time our help is needed. Dignity
- Serenity will support the patient and family in making the best decisions for them. Comfort
- Our focus is to assist in assuring the patient is free from distress. Family
- The family and the patient’s needs are equally important to all Serenity Staff.
Serenity’s Governing BodyDr HaZel Seay
John Welch, RN, CEO
Chad Hutcheson, RN, DO
Location: Main Office510 Bellevue Avenue
Dublin, Georgia 31021
Office: 478-275-2023 | Fax: 478-275-2051